Pocket sprung mattresses offer more support than open coiled. The individual springs that make up the mattress are housed in their own little pockets and work independently of each other. Spring counts can vary dramatically from 600 to 5,000. Typically, the higher the spring count, the better the support.
Although the spring count is a factor in mattress quality, don’t be fooled by numbers alone. A mattress crammed with inferior springs will not be better than one with less, more quality springs. Look at the range of specifications including the materials used to top and fill the mattress – this is what is important is defining the quality (and price) of pocket spring mattresses.
Because the springs move independently they offer more support for your body, and are ideal for people of two different weights as pocket-sprung mattresses reduce that ‘roll-together’ feeling.
Previous: No Information
- What Is Mattress Spring
- Mattress Spring Product Classification
- How To Choose Mattress Spring
- Mattress Spring's Buying Style
- Mattress Spring Product Maintenance
- Structural Classification Of Mattre...
- About Baby Mattresses
- Mattress Spring Production Process
- Will The Sofa Of The Snake Spring B...
- Spring Mattress Purchase Must See S...