1, at least once a week vacuuming, pay attention to remove dead corners, fabric structure between the dust.
2. If the cushion can be flipped and swapped, it should be flipped once a week to make the wear evenly distributed. can also often take the cushion to the outdoor racket, loose internal fiber, to maintain the flexibility of the sofa.
3, if stained with stains, can be wiped with a clean cloth dipped in water, in order not to leave a mark, it is best to wipe from the outer stains. Velvet furniture should not be stained with water, dry cleaning agent should be used.
4, all cloth sets and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washed, no bleaching. 5, if the thread loose, do not break with the hand, scissors neatly cut flat.
5, Busha hair easy to accumulate dust, so should be regularly with dust cleaners and other tools dust, but not to brush the head close to the cloth, so as to avoid the stain on the cloth, or the fabric of the thread hook up.
6, cloth sofa wear less than leather sofa is good, so should avoid often sitting in the same position, once the hair ball, you can use small scissors, shaving knife or go to the machine to remove.
7, if stained with dirt, can be used to scrub local water; it can be removed, the inner face Valgus, with a decontamination agent or detergent sponge on its local cleaning, and then rinse with water, but should pay attention to whether the cloth is suitable for washing, if suitable for washing, it should be periodically in about half a year to remove the cleaning.
8, the new cloth cover, should first spray the anti-fouling cleaning agent, to benefit anti-pollution dustproof.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Advantages of Spring Mattress
- Spring Mattress Selection Tips
- Is the spring mattress good or late...
- Is the mattress good or the spring ...
- How about a spring pillow?
- Pillow put a thing, completely fare...
- 6 criteria and correct sleeping pos...
- Sofa Spring's principles of placement
- Sofa Spring Maintenance Use
- Leather Sofa Maintenance
- The spring counts
- Pocket springs mattress if best for...
- What Are Pocketed Coils